|View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
The Loach Forum Archives (6)
Posted By: xgen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Monday, 14 March 2005, at 7:53 p.m.
I added two kubotai two weeks ago to my tank, then all of my loaches got infected with ich.
I treated with Rid-Ich for one week with 40% water change everyday before treatment. I have had sucess with Rid-Ich before, but this time ich got worse every day.
Then I switched to coppersafe, noticed it was too strong. I immediately did a 70% water change...waited one day and did 25% water change before adding super ick cure. No improvement at all...after two days, the smaller clowns started to died...
I increased the temp to 85 two days ago while keeping the treatment with super ick cure as I was really getting desperate. There is still no obvious improvement I can see...
I had 30 clowns before, now I think I have less than 10 with 5 of larger ones I have had for 9 months...and it is so strange that none of