Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (5)

Boy do I feel dumb! *PIC*

Posted By: Ken Childs <kjchilds@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, 1 May 2004, at 12:39 a.m.

I've been drooling over the pics that Martin has been posting of his puncs for awhile now and kept wondering who was importing them and where they were getting them from. I was especially upset that my suppliers weren't offering them to me. Well, last Sunday I happened to take a close look at a bag of Borneo Suckers from Malaysia and looky what I found. Only 10% were the P. myersi that I expected. The other 90% were these beauties. Now I wonder just how long I've been importing them without knowing.

Messages In This Thread