Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (4)

Re: Your way to worried!

Posted By: Drew
Date: Wednesday, 6 November 2002, at 2:49 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Your way to worried! (Mr Leadfoot)

Like Gareth said :D

Today, manufactuers make tanks super strong, 1/2" on 125's. Thats rediculous IMO. The bottom on my 130gal, I ordered 3/8", but like everything in else in AMERICA, nothing comes to your EXACT dimensions. It's like 6/16. Just like 2x4's are 1.5x3.5's.. 5x7 photos are more like 4.5x6.5 ... It's so dumb out all that operates. I simply dont see the logic behind any of that. Why hasnt any company been taken up on false advertising? lol

Leadfoot, your 75 in reality isnt huge. My 130 in reality, isnt huge. I see it everyday and it looks tiny. I go to a lake and just think of how small my fishes quarters are. If I had the money I'd build em a 5kgallon cement tank off the back of my house.. but... I'm not rich eno