|View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
The Loach Forum Archives (4)
Increasing oxygen and flow Clown Loach Tank
Posted By: JBall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Monday, 21 October 2002, at 4:53 p.m.
I upgrade from a 55 gal tank to a 80 gal a few months ago. The tank contains 6 clowns loaches 1" to 8" (the big one is almost as thick as my wrist), two bosemann's rainbows, two Rosy Barbs, two Rhino Plecos, a Royal Pleco and bunch of Whitecloud Minnows.
In the process I changed my filtration method. Originally I had two Aquaclear 300's and two penguin 170's with three airstones in the 55. As you can imagine this produced a large amount of currnet and gas exchange in the tank, which the clowns loved.
When I upgraded to the 80 gal I switched to a wet dry filter (www.wetdryfter.com - not an advertisment just happy with the produc