|View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
The Loach Forum Archives (2)
Posted By: Nancy <email@example.com>
Date: Monday, 1 May 2000, at 5:43 p.m.
Thanks to all who have inquired about the move. I have read all 297 e-mails, and will eventually answer yours, but for now, this is easier. As usual for me, everything that could have gone wrong with the move did, but the bottom line is, we only lost 2 fish, and neither were loaches. We ended up using the sponge filters in 5 gallon buckets, and one very large plastic container. Unfortunately, I opted for Sterilite instead of Rubbermaid, because it was bigger and cheaper, but turned out was not as liquid tight. We ended up with at least 5 gallons of water in the carpet of the van (not a good way to sell my husband on the value of these fish). Thanks to all for the thoughts and kind words of encouragement. And now to try to catch up on all the posts that I have missed!