Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2)

Your Subject Title Reminds Me Of One...

Posted By: Joe Loach <jloach@onlinetoday.com>
Date: Monday, 7 February 2000, at 1:56 p.m.

In Response To: It's very important to look after your source of food :-) n/m (Iris)

...of my bad fish keeping habits. Sometimes, when I go to feed the fish, I will feed them some frozen bloodworms and/or frozen brine shrimp...then sit down and enjoy the show...until being interrupted by the phone or something else...and forget about the frozen pack of food until...ahem...sometimes the next day...or in one case, where the food was sitting on a chair and inadvertantly pushed up to a table by one of the kids, so that the seat of the chair (and the frozen bloodworms) were out of site. Three days later...on a very hot day I might add...the rotting bloodworms were discovered. Bleech! :-@

JL

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (2) is maintained by Jeff Shafer with WebBBS 4.33.