Welcome to the Loaches Online Forum Archives, full of historical information on loaches and other freshwater tropical aquarium fish from 1998 to 2005. You may want to use the Search Engine to find what you're looking for, or browse the other archives: (Archive 1) (Archive 2) (Archive 3) (Archive 4) (Archive 5) (Archive 6)

Don't forget to visit the new Loach Forum when you're finished!

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

The Loach Forum Archives (1)

Not yet but I'm itching to use it......

Posted By: BB <nettech@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sunday, 21 March 1999, at 4:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Hot Pepper Base Ich Cure? Wha? (Long Msg) (Nancy)

I won some from the raffle at one of the aquarium society meetings. I have not had need yet but it's there waiting..... Oddly enough I did waft this magic juice, then sniff it, and yes ..I tasted it as well. I am partial to very hot foods and I would not call it hot but it does make the tounge tingle. I will try diluting it in water at the reccommened dosage and get back with the results. I initaly posted about this in either one of two posts; "Ichy situstion" in response to "little yoyo vs. ich", or in a post entitled "Pepper power". I can't seem to get the archive to behave at the moment so I can't search for the direct url, sorry. You can order this directly from Kent so if your lfs does not carry it yet... you can always order it (see the post in the "Pepper power" thread titled "Here"). BB

Messages In This Thread