|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg|
The Loach Forum Archives (1)
Weather loach update...
Posted By: loach lover <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sunday, 10 October 1999, at 2:21 p.m.
I want to thank all of you who offered ideas on what was wrong with and treatment suggestions for my little weather loach. If you recall, he lived in a 3 gallon green bucket for better than a week. I am *happy* to report he seems to be all right, and is being transfered back with his buddies even as we speak. I still want to have a cold water tank for them, but will have to wait for a week or so longer to set that up. Again thanks, Pam
|Return to Index | Read Prev Msg ||